Out of stock
EXTRA WIDE PARING KNIFE – 4067 / 10
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 4″ Extra Wide paring knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs. Acting as a mini cook’s knife, this paring knife’s extra girth and rounded, straight-edge blade surface makes it a champ for crushing garlic and scooping up prepped ingredients for easy transfer to bowl or pan.
- Specially developed polypropylene handle, designed for comfort and control
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel